NMSU Mail Services is pleased to provide a quality mail delivery and receiving system throughout campus.
NMSU Mail Services Office Hours:
Monday-Friday 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Corbett Center USPS Post Office Hours:
Monday-Friday 10:55 a.m. – 12:55 p.m. & 2:00 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Phone: 575-646-7333 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Two Locations on campus:
- NMSU Mail Services is located at 3533 Locust St.
- A USPS Post Office is also available for your external campus needs and is located on the first floor of Corbett Center Student Union at the end of Jordan St.
Company Mail Permit Now in Effect:
- NMSU Mail Services has activated a “company mail permit” for NMSU that provides cost savings for outgoing United State Postal Service mail postage. Before ordering preprinted envelopes that include the mail permit information, please contact Lisa Hall in Mail Services at 575-646-7333 or email@example.com for the new permit information.
Pick-up & Delivery Times:
- USPS outgoing mail leaves campus at 11:30 a.m. daily
- USPS incoming mail is picked up by 9:30 a.m. and sorted by 1 p.m. daily
- Interdepartmental Mail is picked up at departments between 1:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. daily
- Interdepartmental Mail is sorted after 3:30 p.m. for next day delivery