NMSU Mail Services is pleased to provide a quality mail delivery and receiving system throughout campus.
Services We Provide:
- Daily pick-up of outgoing mail & delivery of incoming mail occurs daily at designated mail stop locations on campus between 1-3:30 p.m.
- Replacement of interdepartmental envelopes as needed
- U.S. Postal Service Certified Mail tags & cards, Priority Postage envelopes & boxes and Express envelopes with address sheets as needed
- Folding, inserting, sealing, labeling & tabbing services are available for bulk mail by appointment only
Pick-up & Delivery Times:
- U.S. Postal Service outgoing mail leaves campus at 11:30 a.m. daily
- U.S. Postal Service incoming mail is picked up by 9:30 a.m. and sorted by 1 p.m. daily
- Interdepartmental mail is picked up at departments 1-3:30 p.m. daily
- Interdepartmental mail is sorted after 3:30 p.m. for next day delivery
NMSU Mail Services is located at 3533 Locust St. A USPS Post Office is also available for your external campus needs and is located on the first floor of Corbett Center Student Union at the end of Jordan St.
NMSU Mail Services Office Hours:
Monday-Friday 8 a.m. – Noon & 1-5 p.m.
Corbett Center USPS Post Office Hours:
Monday-Friday 10:55 a.m. – 12:55 p.m. & 2-4 p.m.
Phone: 575-646-7333 E-mail: email@example.com